Sunday, April 28, 2013

New cities

Greetings! So today I would like to talk about traveling and why it is so wonderful! First of all I would like to put out there that I myself have never traveled outside the United States  (it is on my life list). However, I have traveled throughout the U.S, to almost all the West Coast states and I know California from top to bottom. I would like to emphasis that by traveling I do not mean packing up and flying to the other side of the world, in my option it simply traveling to some play new. It was by complete accident that I stumbled across a wonderful town in Northern California called Pleasanton. I was amazed by its charming book stores, coffee shops, bakeries and boutiques. Through all my travels, I am convinced that it is one of the best towns I have ever been to. So go out and see someplace new, whether you want to visit the big city, or explore a small town, its always great to have a change of scenery. Enjoy your day!

Yours, Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment