Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Inspiration~

Hello! Hopefully you have had a pleasant weekend.  I'm just here with an additional bit of inspiration, because let's face it Mondays are tough. This post will simply be an extension of an older post of mine, Say Yes. I would just like to share a youtube video that I recently came across and found very inspiring. I loved as not only did it cover the benefits that can come from "saying Yes"  more often, but also it really addressed how you can began "saying Yes" in reasonable ways without overwhelming yourself.  The video for me was very helpful as it gave me other ideas for ways I could open myself up to new opportunities, and over come particular fears. She also has another video regarding anxiety that is also very helpful if you find that is something you struggle with. If you are interested, I certainly recommend you check it out. I'm sure you'll love it!
Happy Monday everyone.

Yours,  Emma


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG-WbtoAf2k&list=PLwmklcLO2MyARhi2t1MahUKoEbKA62Ih5&index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment